Peekers

Labels

Candid Meeee (21) Links (2) News/Info (3) Pics Gallery (6) Poem (12) The Matrix (1) Videos (17)

December 30, 2006

The first thing that i will do this year is "Wish You All the Best Year till Now"
If you dont like my greetings you can make one for yourself and send it to yourself.


SOme THings THat I WIll TRy To Do In 2007

1_i would like to meet the president of Somaliya

He is the supposed to be the would be ex president.
I dont know why him..........but i think thats what i never wanted.
Like to change it now.













2_i would also lik to go this place it is called the Hotelito DesconocidoNear Puerto Vallarta, Mexico























3_my resolution will be to prepare a good list of resolution for 2008. I think i wasted the entire 2006 thinking about nothing and finally ended it with a resolution for 2007. which considering the fact that was supposed to be a good one that i should have thought in 2005 for the well being of them who were with me trying to help me figure out my resolution for 2006. For its a illusion after all, as i had already made a choice that i ll stick to the resolution which i made in 2005 that i ll not make any resolution in future, and everything and nothing i do should and will endorse my aforesaid resolution.





4_THE MOST IMPORTANT AND THE MOST DANGEROUS ONE !!!!!!!!
Explore into one of the world's own precarious world"The Women"
Dont worry guys, i ll be fine !........ i know u ll ask me not to venture into unmasked territory.........but the funniest thing about the whole XFile is that, though it is clearly a fatal endeavour it will also be the dumbest one.......for i will be dealing with one of the inarticulate specie after all.

SO FRENZ SEE U ALL IN 2007..........DO HAVE A BLAST.




This is a msg one of my good friend send me today..........


Little keys Open Big Locks !
Simple words reflect Great Thoughts!
Your Smile can cure Heart Blocks!
So Keep on Smiling, It Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive