Peekers

Labels

Candid Meeee (21) Links (2) News/Info (3) Pics Gallery (6) Poem (12) The Matrix (1) Videos (17)

January 17, 2010

Dimesion of Love


Finding ones lost love is practically possible if you have a director like Imtiyaz Ali (LAK) or Kunal Kohli (Hum Tum). However we don’t have that privilege where we can play God to our life. By the way God is there, just to make the edges smooth when it becomes unduly rough for us. Moreover God in his grand scheme of things just ignores most of the love stories going down on earth, for; every second story has a resentful ending to it. Now God is not there to change it, he just makes it easier for the parties involved to sustain the aftermath. (Statistics: Chitragupt Diaries –Just Kidding)

When I was in school, a mention of me flirting with girls in future was treated with raised eyebrows and “Mein teri Mummy ko Bol dunga” attitude by my friends. Now we talk “Yaar kitni Patayi”. It makes me wonder how our own world changes and we don’t realize the change unless we ponder on it or in my case when I blog. The day I first laid my eyes on “A###” in the first year of my college, I decided she is my first and last love, though I didn’t take an oath like Saif in LAK, even then I was not sure. However, I graduated from my college neither with my first nor with my last love on my credit. I didn’t even score a respectful mark sheet. This made me think… “I should have had at least one girlfriend for the sake of it.”

But when the season for blooming descended in my life I didn’t felt the need of any Imtiyaz Ali or Kunal Kohli. I could easily do it myself that too with utmost elegance I can think of. Now I am in a situation wherein I feel I should abstain from falling in love again. I mean falling in love three times – isn’t it enough! I know when My Gal will read through the next few lines; the repercussions will be high voltage. Anyways taking the plunge – I have a social responsibility to make the world a better place.


I feel love is just a need, an utmost necessity a human can perceive when he is weak at his brain and heart at the same time.

Also implies, love is just another ‘desire’ wrapped in ‘need’ which when fulfilled from a ‘source’, tends to move on to the next level wherein the same ‘desire’ or ‘need’ is sought to be fulfilled by the new ‘source’.

The Need based dimension of Love is what I will call the above which has been derived upon by real life experiences unlike LAK or Hum Tum or infact DDLJ. The stuff that is shown in these movies is not possible. Anyone would like to differ? – You have the comment section make use of it.

But, at a place where the real world scenario does not exist, I myself feel that Love has a unique dimension which cannot be put into words, but just felt by the funny sensation that you have in your stomach when your heart stops beating as you look into the eyes of your love.

By the way my favorite movie is DDLJ.

dPU


1 comment:

varghesesiby said...

Bro.. I second your opinion about love as a 'need'!!

In my case I laid my eyes on many ####s.. and still the marksheet is respectfully zero.

The last time I fell in love, my dear friends tried to help me, and it turned out to be a Tulsi Ramsay movie.. I still remember the instance when Brian chose a Bovine Cow as a landmark for my Gf's address!!!

Blog Archive