Peekers

Labels

Candid Meeee (21) Links (2) News/Info (3) Pics Gallery (6) Poem (12) The Matrix (1) Videos (17)

December 17, 2010

After a long time

The time is 01:23 AM now, after a failed attempt to connect to the internet I finally decided to write down what comes to my mind. I believe my decision to buy this new laptop will help me develop my writing skills if any. I should keep on writing. The one thing that I thought was I should jot down all that is going in my stupid boring life. I am sick of this job; I don’t feel like working anymore, my mind never stops thinking. Even if I am sleeping I have this weird buzz humming inside of me somewhere. I question Google, is this symptom of madness. But guess Google does not understand my question and it can never answer in a close ended manner of a simple “yes” or “no”.


What do I want from life is yet again a question that’s unanswered. Consider this my stupidity for I don’t bother to find an answer to it even. Ah! Crap.

I don’t feel like writing anymore. I can’t concentrate if you can see.

Once there was a guy who had a stick in his ass. He acted weird all the time and his face had look as if he is trying to pull out that stick. Anyways that guy died of ass attack few days back. Yes it’s a true story. He was crossing the road and suddenly he had the urge to scratch his ass. As his hands were full he sat on the road and started rubbing his stick-full ass. He was deeply involved in it and did not give heed to the honks of the upcoming big mouth elephant size trailer. You can guess the rest.

Anyways my point is I feel like I will end up like him some day if I surely don’t change my track. I need to do something solid. Challenging!

See you next time… hey! My internet is back… I will post it right away.

No comments:

Blog Archive