Peekers

Labels

Candid Meeee (21) Links (2) News/Info (3) Pics Gallery (6) Poem (12) The Matrix (1) Videos (17)

August 30, 2009

My Blog 08/31/09 1:37 AM

Go watch "Love Khichdi". The movie will surely shake your vital organs!!

I feel i should start writing more, i also feel i should leave everything and go tramping, then i feel i should stick around for some more time, rather i feel i should find the true meaning of my life (bullshit).. whatever it is how do i make a choice or how will i actually make a right one. Will i know that i m on the right path... huhmm.

Who knows...

One my friend told me today "Its not necessary that if you have options to choose from; you will definitely tick the right one for you; you may feel that its the only sensible option now, however you ll not be sure of it until the end".

No comments:

Blog Archive