Peekers

Labels

Candid Meeee (21) Links (2) News/Info (3) Pics Gallery (6) Poem (12) The Matrix (1) Videos (17)

August 29, 2009

My Blog: 08/29/09

I msgd th codes to my phn bnkn no to chk my bnk bal, n as if it was waitin to show me tht i m a rcesn struck gringo; dropd in imdtly n hilitd th bal in green 'INR 167.37'. Thn as if th Gods wr conspirin agnst me, thr came a msg frm my ICICI CC tht my due is an astoundin amt of INR 88K. Bingo! sd my heart. I was lil tensd, is it (my heart) goin to stop beatin n stop functionin at th same tim ultimtly i stop livin. As these thots sparkd on th right side of my brain a new line of parallel thinkin was drawn by my heart. Who ll pay my CC dues my PL if i sudnly find myself in Heavn or hell. My insurance policies r lapsd n MFs r peanuts. My liability side of life was more than i cud count n my assets few pair of jeans n 2 watches. Th pool of thots raisd my bp to a high alert lvl...
As th time in my watch (th new timex) made me realize tht i hv bn thinkn a lot n tryin to introspect my life in just 2 Life Saver min i dcid keep th thots aside n concentrate on my task at hand

No comments:

Blog Archive