Peekers

Labels

Candid Meeee (21) Links (2) News/Info (3) Pics Gallery (6) Poem (12) The Matrix (1) Videos (17)

August 29, 2009

My Blog:08/27/09 20:45

We al wr gleefuly njoin th tim in th train. I had just discntd my cal wid She (gf) so tht i cud spnd tim wid my co-travlrs. Makin fun of evrythg avlbl on th planet v creatd a vry light humorous envio in our FC coupe. An old uncle (OC) sharin th coupe who followd Islam, evidnt frm his apearnce; was helpin himslf wid smal bits of our humor n smilin btwn his beard.
I aware of this was makn sure he is getn his share of smiles. Th treat had to end as my co-trvlrs had to de-board. I was lft alon wid OC. As th train lft th stn th uncle got up n closd th coupe dor. Th devil in me sprang out of my mouth fearin th worst, (he mst hv had heard of 377 relaxation) lvn my mouth wide open. OC opend his tatrd red bag...
... I was tryn nt to luk at him wid faild eforts. He took out a shimern red carpet n spread it on th flor. He ofrd his namaz n me wrote this write up.

No comments:

Blog Archive