Peekers

Labels

Candid Meeee (21) Links (2) News/Info (3) Pics Gallery (6) Poem (12) The Matrix (1) Videos (17)

September 11, 2009

Con Call Threat

Sitting in the office and after a long talk with my friend and friend's wife and friend's cousin (2 yr old) i am feeling good now. I was little low on account of my non-performance on a whacky front in my KRA. This made me think, that i need to concentrate and manage it more efficiently to avoid situations like today's in future.
However, my chat with my friend and friend's wife and friend's cousin turned out to be a hilarious one. Though I am under threat from my friend (husband in context with friend's wife) which is surely gonna be a thunder down under. A con call has been scheduled tonight making it a dangerous situation.
Aasman se tapka Khajur me Atka...

Issues are many, say; Snoopy the famous pet and its alleged linkage to (cannot be mentioned here), my calls to my friend which raises an eyebrow every time its leaked (i guess my gurl is also having some doubts), no calls to my friend (husband in context with friend's wife) in an entire week etc etc etc....

Some advice to myself... keep your cool.... dont panic.... you have done nothing wrong....you just call your friend once in a day....what can u do if you are inclined towards girls....good that proves you are not gay.... you can handle your friend (husband in context with friend's wife) easily....Why are you writing about it...... PHATTU......what will my girl think........Oh my God! i will publish this thing......

God save the world...its good i m still in this world.

No comments:

Blog Archive