Peekers

Labels

Candid Meeee (21) Links (2) News/Info (3) Pics Gallery (6) Poem (12) The Matrix (1) Videos (17)

September 7, 2009

My Blog: My Gurl's reaction to my Blogs


My Void: Do you smoke? You lied to me isn't it... Tell me the truth...Who sang the song for.... when did u call her... how can u call a gurl other than me at midnight...why did she sing a song for you....Do u have 2 gfs... who is the other one...whats her name...u r lying isn't it. Why did you drink....that too 3 pegs in a car... why did u waste money...Why dint you call me if i dint call you...



THEY & me: Who was the girl u stared in the train.... was she pretty....... and how dare you stare her breasts... whose pic is it in the blog.... u are a dog...


08/29/09: How much due u have.... how many credit cards.... we need to plan it out... y don't u listen to me.... i m talking to you...
Hey SHE..... Above all this... and more than anything else...       

4 comments:

Brian said...

hey buddy .. teri tho laag gayi ... This is all parts and parcel of life.... boys will always remain boys... best of luck buddy..

Unknown said...

hmmm!!well deepu who was that girl?? who sang songs for you?? and why did she sooo!! tel us also ok... take care and be care ful with everything you do!!

dPU said...

I think u know who the gurl is who sang for me.... anwz if u dont knw she is an idiot, her name is "piggy" and has a undeniable resemblance to u

dPU said...

Thanks Brian for the notation...

Blog Archive