Peekers

Labels

Candid Meeee (21) Links (2) News/Info (3) Pics Gallery (6) Poem (12) The Matrix (1) Videos (17)

September 5, 2009

My Blog: My Void

84 mm Gold Flake Kings - the cigarette; as it is usually known was beginning its journey to glory and commemoration. Holding it in my hands at ten min past midnight and standing on the door of the Gujarat Queen Express train, I was treading into the void. The dark clouds made the night even more colorless. I was looking into the baleful night and recalling the many things that happened in the day while sending the fumes of nicotine-less smoke in to the air.
A very sweet friend of mine sang a song – Kehna hi Kya (Bombay) – for me a while ago and I was really touched by her voice, the sleep that was drowsing into me just ran out of the train door and committed suicide. She my friend is in love and I have noticed a distinct blaze in her… may be all people in love has it. One other college friend was really fuming on me when she learnt that I got two gfs. The way she scorned me made me jump off my seat three times. My good friend Siby was giving me a crash course on why to get married before it’s too late and that its not easy to get a girl when it comes to marriage. Hope he is right and wrong at the same time.
While having drinks with my office staff in the basement of the office parking lot in a car holding on to the plastic glasses and some nuts we had a hilarious time. The Blender’s Pride started kicking in after the usual third peg and I came out from the car with my sympotes (Greek for fellow-drinker) to burn some air, there he gave me his story a good touching one. I felt I knew him now and that he is qualified to be my sympotes. The story covered the entire run from my office to the station with wild abuses, strong feelings and emotional natural setups.


Finishing off for the day at half past nine we decided to have drinks and enjoy the hard day at work. Of the 300 bucks I had I gave away 200 for my share in the drinks and then a 100 for the soda and cigarettes. I can see myself wasting money and also realized that the day dint have any of the glamour it used to have so why not end it in style.




In the morning I boarded my train, as usual I wished She (my gf) good morning and she dint replied.
Standing at the door of the train at this time of the night I was treading into the void… 

No comments:

Blog Archive