Peekers

Labels

Candid Meeee (21) Links (2) News/Info (3) Pics Gallery (6) Poem (12) The Matrix (1) Videos (17)

September 27, 2009

Woman



 This is for the woman I know I love I praise
I know you are the life, reality, and grace

When on a day I lose, I want to be with you
Not knowing I want to cry, but can’t tell it to you
And when you come to me, O baby with your smile,
The pain goes away, away from me for a whole while.

O Yeh! This is for the woman I know I love I praise
I know you are the life, reality, and grace

Tell it to me the way I want, the ways for me that you want
Leaving away the things I like, I like to be with you all night
It’s the good that you see in me, that makes me good all to be
And when I feel good for my life, I know it was u all the time.

Uh Uhh! This is for the woman I know I love I praise
I know you are the life, reality, and grace

When I don’t have you my babe, my life is missing you in awe
When tomorrow you are back, I will wait for the stars to be black
Beneath the sky when I kiss your lips; I will say, you I did miss
When that touch will make me cry, I know my life would pry.

For this is for the woman I know I love I praise,
You are the life, reality, and grace.

                                                          - Deepu





No comments:

Blog Archive