Peekers

Labels

Candid Meeee (21) Links (2) News/Info (3) Pics Gallery (6) Poem (12) The Matrix (1) Videos (17)

November 7, 2009

Rendezvous With My Ex-Girlfriend


Now this may sound strange but it is what I felt. Last week I visited my ex-girl friend when I was in her city. I was very excited to meet her… guess it was after a year. The last time we met the situation was different, she was about to be engaged to her present hubby and I was just looking at the stuff that she bought for the engagement and marriage thereafter. Wow! I still remember the night gown that she bought and she had no problems in showing it to me; just that the gown was transparent enough to that anyone could see her heart through it however nobody could notice how burnt my heart was when I saw it. Ah! Chalta hai.


I rang the door bell once, unlaced my shoes and waited but no one turned up. I rang the bell once again and this time there was some movement on the other side of the door. With every sound of the door getting unbolted my heart began to skip a beat, after all I m gonna meet my ex-gal who is now a wife of someone I don’t know and expecting to deliver a baby in few days(Ya.. Ya.. they could not wait for a year also. Government should spread Family Planning concepts more diligently). Finally the door opened…

(Thoughts) and my dialogues:

(Oh! It’s the maid; I thought she (my gal) will open the door)
(Wait a minute…. Its herrrrr… then why is she looking like a maid)
Heyyyyyyyyyy, is it you?????????
This is really you….. (Yes damn it this is her)

(What happened to her)
You are looking great, just a little different. (I think I forgot her face).

I thought you will be stouter; you are not that fat though.
The pimples on your face are making you stand out…. (But so many of them… are they giving a standing ovation to me?).

(Where is the maid? I need water)
Hey it’s ok I just had tea no need for all these formalities.

You come and sit with me many things to talk about.
How is the kid? Hope you are doing well? How is your hubby?
When is the expected date? When is your hubby coming?
You will have a boy. I am damn sure about that.

(What am I doing? I should get out of here)
(Nothing to talk about. God if you are watching do something. I am unable to handle the situation)

I should leave now. Got some work.
Definitely I will have tea next time. (At least you should have asked for water)

Sure!!!!!!! Why did you say that, I will surely come, I am really excited to see your kid.
(Obviously it will not be looking like me, why I should be excited)


(God! She is still very good; just we don’t have anything in common guess)


(Wo!!!!!! What is wrong with me? Why was acting so weird)


(Good that we met)


(I should write about this on my blog)


After a long fifteen minutes I left her place with all kinds of strange feelings. I guess I was baffled by just looking at her. She was looking different and I was not my normal self. I think its ok to feel baffled. After all she was my ex-girlfriend. This episode calls for a cigarette I thought but then a picture of a gal came in my mind. I promised her that I will not smoke, but how will she come to know I thought. I went to the PAN ka Galla and asked for a Classic Regular. The PAN wala took out a piece and I with utmost relish lit it. I then threw the entire cigarette and stamped it with my shoe. What a relief?

No comments:

Blog Archive